Hymers Agricultural Society Privacy Statements
We are committed to providing our visitors with a web site that respects their privacy.
This page summarizes the privacy practices of the Hymers Agricultural Society web site:
- We do not automatically gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, e-mail or address. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via e-mail, telephone, or completing a form.
- Any personal information you do provide is protected under the federal Privacy Act, and is used only for the conduct of official Hymers Agricultural Society business.
- The web site host server may use software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our Web site. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site.
- Visitor information is not disclosed to anyone.
- This site contains links that take you to other Web sites. This privacy statement does not extend to the data collection practices of third parties and Hymers Agricultural Society does not assume any responsibility for the privacy practices, policies or actions of third parties. You should read the individual privacy policies of such sites and make an informed decision as to whether or not you wish to use these sites based on their privacy practices.
The above privacy statement is deemed to meet the requirements of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).